At Origin, we know how important it is that projects remain on schedule. There are so many moving parts that just one missed deadline can mean an entire project falls behind, costing you time and money. This can impact your business’s reputation, cashflow and could even mean you miss out on future projects due to capacity restraints. That’s why we offer unrivalled lead times and the flexibility to fit in with the timings of your project.
Our unrivalled ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’ promise means that we can deliver our products in their most popular colours on a date specified by you. Whether you need you need them in a day, a week, or a month, we will deliver.
We have invested significantly in our manufacturing processes, storage facilities and relationships with our supply chain to ensure we can keep up with demand without compromising on quality. So, you can be safe in the knowledge that your Origin products will always be delivered on time, in full, when you need them.
Lead times by product
We offer a wide range of products on our ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’ promise, meaning we can deliver them in as little as 24 hours after your order is placed. Those not included in this promise also benefit from some of the quickest lead times in the industry:
- The Origin Artisan Slider — available on a four-week lead time
- The Origin Bi-Fold Door range — nine most popular colours available on ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’
- The Origin Front Door — seven most popular colours in the Kensington Range are available on a one-week lead time.
- The Origin Internal Door — available in as little as 3 working days
- The Origin Patio Slider (OS-29, OS-44, OS-77) — six most popular colours available available on ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’
- The Origin Premium Window (OW-80) — nine most popular colours available on ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’
- The Origin Slimline Window (OW-70) — seven most popular colours available on ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’
Lead times displayed may change without prior notice and will depend on installation availability.
What to do next?
- Get in touch
Complete the form
- Have an initial discussion to scope out your requirements.
- Contact an Origin trade partner who will offer supply-only or complete turnkey options.
- Relax as they take care of the rest according to your needs.