Whether you are a property developer, contractor, housebuilder, or architectural practice, through our trusted network of installation partners, you can either choose a supply-only service or a complete turnkey solution that incorporates supply and installation. Whichever option you require for your project, our dedicated team are here to help your project stay on time, on budget and in-line with building regulations.
The Origin Offering
The Origin offering encompasses two different service types – supply-only or a complete turn-key solution that includes supply and installation. So, however you prefer to operate, there is a solution for you.
Full Turn-Key Solution
Our full turn-key solution means that between us and one of our trusted installation partners, you are supported throughout the entire project, helping you deliver and complete it to the highest possible standard. Our full turn-key offering includes:
- A 360-degree project consultation service
- Access to our nationwide network of installation partners who are familiar with our products and have an excellent proven track record
- Support throughout the design and planning process, through to installation and completion
- Industry-leading ‘Your Lead Time Not Ours’ delivery promise, so you keep to your project’s timeline, keeping you on time and on budget
- Support from our dedicated customer services team and our installation partners, so you can get direct answers about any aspect of the product, manufacturing or installation process
Supply only Offering
Our supply only solution involves you working with our trade partners to get the products without the installation aspect. You’ll still benefit from excellent levels of service to help you through the entire process, but the installation and glazing sourcing remains in your hands. The supply only offering includes:
- Support throughout the design and tender process through to project completion - your installation partner will be able to source the products from us and will be by your side every step of the way, ensuring that your project succeeds
- Installation of the units and glazing is organised by you. Origin’s nationwide network of independent installation partners are available for installation should you need them
- Our ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’ delivery promise. Our products are available to be specified to your project’s timeline, even if that’s for the next day, helping keep your project on track
- Our exceptional customer care teams are available, as are our independent installation specialists, allowing you to get direct answers about anything – from our products, through to manufacturing, building regulation requirements and design possibilities
360° Project Consultation
Our turnkey solution with installation ensures you are supported every step of the way, helping you to deliver your project to the highest possible standards. Working alongside our nationwide network of installation partners who have a proven track record of installing our products, together, we can support you throughout the design and planning process, through to installation and completion. With unrivalled experience across the manufacturing and construction industries, you can rest assured that your project is in the very best of hands.
Even if you choose supply only, dedicated customer service teams are there for you from our trade partners. Plus, thanks to our unique, industry-leading ‘Your Lead Time, Not Ours’ delivery promise, you can always depend on us to deliver to your project’s timeline, ensuring you’re not let down by door and window deliveries, so your project and schedule stays on track.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in our Buckinghamshire factory, giving us complete control of production. Between us and our network of installation specialists, it means you can get accurate and efficient answers about any aspect of the product, manufacturing process or installation quickly and clearly.
Support Meeting Building Regulation
In addition to support throughout the planning and build phases, you can also receive advice on how to meet increasingly stringent UK building regulations for doors and windows. All of our products have been designed to maximise thermal efficiency, achieving U-Values that exceed current requirements. We also test our products to some of the highest safety standards in the world. Many of our products are Secured by Design accredited, a police-approved accreditation that tests the safety of products. Legal requirements, such as PAS 24:2016, are also achieved across our entire product range.
All of our products come complete with an industry-leading guarantee, so you can rest assured that they will withstand the test of time in every project you work on.
Origin also proudly holds the ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001 accreditations, demonstrating our huge commitment to quality and excellence in every aspect of our business.
What to do next?
- Get in touch
Complete the form
- Have an initial discussion to scope out your requirements.
- Contact an Origin trade partner who will offer supply-only or complete turnkey options.
- Relax as they take care of the rest according to your needs.